Search

Google

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Featured Website of the Week

The Alliance for Natural Health website is a very good website providing up-to-date information on the goings-on in the natural health world. I just discovered this website this morning and thought I would share it with my readers.

And also, with this post I just wanted to post another video on the evils of Monsanto, the GMO (genetically modified organism) producing seed company that desires to control the world food supply. Hopefully, you have seen my other post about Monsanto and watched the video within. This is just a reminder that we need to fight for our right to be healthy, and fight for the safety of our food supply, and fight for knowledge about our where our food comes from and how it is produced. Get the word out to as many people as possible about the ills of this company. Thank you.

No comments: