Search

Google

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Featured Website of the Week

I think it is important that everyone that reads my blog get a good amount of information, and good links to websites that are important. This one website I came across has given some information on the future of the internet as we know it. So this website, http://ipower.ning.com/netneutrality2, is the FWW. This website give disturbing news that by the year 2012(more likely sooner), the internet will be regulated and converted to a TV-package like system where you would have to pay for a certain amount of websites, and then pay an additional fee for other websites. This is worrisome because I think this would lead to the end of websites like the ones I have listed in my links, and this blog (I am a college student who cannot afford unnecessary fees). That, to me, means that information on natural health and news on governmental escapades, will be silenced. Spread the word, that is the only way to ensure

No comments: