Search

Google

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Update

Just an update for the readers, I have added my email address, and labels so that my posts can be more readily accessible. Also, I am adding two new links to my Sites of Interest. These two sites are my favorite health sites because they provide very helpful information. One, is the Weston A. Price Foundation, and this site features a whole host of important health truths that everyone needs to know. From alerts about injustices in raw milk legislation, to information on the safety of GMO soy products, I think this site and the work of the late Weston A. Price is a must for everyone to review, and frankly, I cannot believe it took me this long to post the link!

The second website is Real Milk, and it will help you locate raw milk sellers in your area (it helped me find my raw milk vendor). This site will help you not only find raw milk, but it also offers a lot of information on raw milk and how safe it actually is.

Just to keep you guys updated!

No comments: