I was reading the articles on natural news, and I came across this article and I was totally enthralled with what the author wrote about. It, that is the article, was about the virtues of raw milk and how the government is doing its best to railroad peoples rights to choose one way or the other.
It is so true just how nutritious full-fat raw milk is:
* high in vitamins A (retinol), D3 and vitamin K
* high in B vitamins (although exposure to light can decrease the amounts)
* Lots of healthy bacteria that will keep your digestive track healthy and moving
* Natural, non-denatured proteins
* No pesticides, hormones, or antibiotics
* digestive enzymes galore
Bottom line, raw milk is amazing and everyone should drink it! I was so inspired by this article that I am going to go to my raw milk provider in between classes, buy a half-gallon, and drink it for lunch!