Search

Google

Friday, August 15, 2008

Featured Website of the Week

This weeks featured website is Alex Jones' Infowars, because there is most certainly a war for your mind.

This website is important because I reveals the truth that everyone needs to know, and allows for this truth to be made known.

I think it is more important than ever to really start learning the truth behind lies in not only the Medical Industry but the powers that be as well. That is precisely what I think this website is all about. It is also important to get this information out now, so that when it is unavailable, we can still have some semblance of what is really going on.

I hope you have time to peruse this sites articles, they are good, and I hope this site serves to unfold the truth. Have a good weekend.

No comments: