Search

Google

Friday, July 25, 2008

Featured Website of the Week

I did a post a week or so ago about my new-found respect for Traditional Chinese Medicine and medicinal Chinese herbs. So it seems only natural that I post as my featured website of the week the website, Plant Cures.

I have been trying for months to find a non-conventional method of getting rid of uterine fibroids for a friend. The conventional method (hysterectomy) was very troubling to me because I know that method would cause undue hormonal imbalances. I also learned recently that hysterectomies contribute to osteoporosis, so I definitely did not want my friend to got through that kind of heartache.

I was so elated to find this website! It has so much wonderful information, and a lot of good herbs that help with many problems. I am especially interested in the He Shou Wu, because it helps get rid of gray hairs and generally makes you healthier.

I hope you, the reader, finds this website useful to your many needs, it certainly has helped me.

No comments: