Search

Google

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Evironmentally Friendly Products

Recently, I have come across a product that I think will be helpful in being environmentally friendly. Now don't get me wrong, I do not hold to the Global Warming ideology; however, I do think it is important to be clean living and to be environmentally friendly.

Before I tell you about this product, I just want everyone to know that I am not, have not, and will not be payed or reimbursed for blogging about this or any other products. I am blogging about it because I think it is important to promote such a product to help people live more healthfully and environmentally friendly.

The product is the eco-friendly Bodhi Soap Nuts. This is a ground-breaking new way to get clean laundry, naturally, without the harsh chemicals. These nuts have been used in India for hundreds of years for the expressed purpose of getting naturally clean clothes. It comes from a tree known as the Chinese soapberry tree, it is bio-degradable (you can simply throw it on your compost heap after your done with them), and best of all it does not have carcinogens, skin irritation chemicals, or any such harmful chemicals that are harmful to the body and the environment. I have not tried them yet, but from what I have read, they seem to be the real deal. Mike Adams of Truth Publishing wrote a good review of Bodhi Soap Nuts, and from other reviews, this product seems great! I think this is a must in every household, and it would help the environment and preserve health.

No comments: