Search

Google

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Book list

This year I am wholly dedicated to learning more and more about good nutrition and healthy ways of living. So, I have begun reading several books which I think will be important, and have compiled a list of books that I will read that are pretty relevant to health. Already, I have read a great deal of Nourishing Traditions by Sally Fallon and Sugar Blues by William Dufty, and I am excited to continue reading these kinds of books. I just got Darwin Day in America by John G. West, and I cannot wait to read that, I am getting the new edition of The Untold Story of Milk by Ron Schmidt.

This is going to be an exceptionally enlightening year this year.

I suggest reading some of these books because they have important truths that need to be dispelled, health myths that need to be exposed, and really good information. I encourage all to read these books!

4 comments:

kevin said...

There are various online sources to provide you informative details on FDA approved weight loss pills as well as information on pills and tablets available in the pharmaceutical market that are capable of successfully relieving you from the grip of erectile dysfunction and depression. But the online pill destination http://www.pill-care.com is somewhat unique as it makes a whole array of information available to you, including details on the highly popular pills and tablets, testimonials as well as news on the latest tidbits of the pharmaceutical market. Log in to the website and get hold of relevant pill-care details.

Anonymous said...

Please don't listen to Kevin, whatever you do.

Ella said...

I am trying to find a way to delete Kevin's post, but I am not sure how. . . that being said, his post is garbage and should be overlooked by all who see it.

Lucaz Brewz said...

You made some good points there. I did a search on the topic and found most people will agree with your blog.
Blogger how when you visit my site,my Site created for men's health,
Here the best method for you and get the best Penis Enlargement Pills today.