Search

Google

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

New Sites of Interest

Just wanted to post some website that I think are pretty useful.

The first one I have talked about a few times on this blog, it is Natural Birth and Baby Care.

I provides some invaluable information for raising a healthy baby, naturally.

The second one is one that I think is important because I have read a lot of negative things about circumcisions, but I really do not buy into the negative hype. The website is about holistic circumcision, and it is a really helpful resource for those who want to circumcise their sons naturally, with minimal pain to the child.

The third website is a website that details the milestones that babies should be reaching as the grow.

I will be adding these websites to my sites of interest area on the right-hand side of this blog, beneath the poll. I hope that these website prove to be useful.

Update (Oct 4. 2009): I no longer support circumcision, just a want to let you all know! I am against it now.

No comments: